The Pennsylvania Society of Medical Assistants is dedicated to medical assistants. Membership saves you money, keeps you in the know and allows you to meet people who work alongside physicians. In order to join the PA Society of Medical Assistants, you must join the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA).
As a professional member of Pennsylvania Society of Medical Assistants you stay connected to the latest information, action and research about the medical assistant career. If you’re already a member, you know we offer membership opportunities that network with thousands of other professionals across Pennsylvania through social media, advocacy and local activities and events.
- CMA (AAMA)® exam discounts
- Credential verification
- Annual conferences (check out our News & Events page)
- Networking opportunities
- Practice protection
- Affordable at $107 per year for non-student membership ****need you to confirm/change*****
- $40 for 1-year student membership
- $75 for 2-year student membership
- & more! Check out the AAMA Benefits page for full benefits and details
How do I join?
Visit our Join The Pennsylvania Society of Medical Assistants page.