The Pennsylvania Society of Medical Assistants is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Our website follows ADA Compliance guidelines and we strive to keep all our users accessible. If you need additional assistance please contact us via:
- Our contact form
ADA Compliance Accessibility Features
Our website includes a variety of accessibility features, including:
- Skip to content
- Alternate text descriptions for images
- Closed captioning for video content
- Limited use of text-based images and time-based media
- Logical tabbing sequence for keyboard-driven navigation
- Appropriate color contrast between text and background elements
- W3C accessibility guidelines,. Which gives an explanation of the reasons behind each guideline.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.